Get your loved one a safe, caring and loving place to call home.
Serving the Greater Caledonia, MN Community
Nursing Home • Assisted Living • Therapy and Rehabilitation • Adult Day Care • Meals on Wheels
Why choose Caledonia Retirement & Rehabilitation?
New Leadership. New Expectations.
- Mark Myers and Ava Breau are the new co-founders of Caledonia Rehabilitation and Retirement and bring a new vision and mission to serve the Caledonia Community
Our vision is to provide care in an empathetic and compassionate way to our wonderful residents and to treat our amazing staff with respect and trust.
Our mission is to rehabilitate and improve the lives of our customers through excellent rehab services and hospitality services.
Located in Beautiful Caledonia, MN
- Keep your loved ones close to you
- Serving residents of Caledonia, MN, Houston County and surrounding communities since 1962
Get the care you need, when you need it
- One location with multiple levels of care, provides everything you need in one place
- Doors are secured and we provide ‘Wander Guard’ for patients with memory loss and wandering propensities
"Our mantra is to put others first, serve the needs with compassion, and go the extra mile."- Mark Myers, Co-Founder
Fun & Entertaining Activities
- Large community room for socializing and gathering
- Daily activities that are fun and designed to help improve memory
- Music every Wednesday, includes live performances from local artists and groups
- On-site beauty salon, makes that trip to the salon inviting and easy
- We transport residents to health appointments and dialysis
- We also have offer admissions 7 days a week, and can provide transportation for your loved one to our facility
Patient Reviews & Feedback
- Monthly resident counseling to ensure needs are being met
- Quarterly family counseling sessions to provide updates and get your input
- Follow-up on rehabilitation residents to ensure their care is meeting their needs and they have the off-site services they require
Get A Free Guided Tour
- Get a free, personal tour of our facility
- Family members are welcome
- Click a button below to schedule your tour…